Shoot The Soda Cans Shoot The Soda Cans

Nice concept!

Pretty good. Not super amazing, like mistergoat said, it's great for killing a few minutes. Could use a little more work. Cans move too fast, in my opinion, and there's too many of them by about 45 seconds into the game. Good effort though!

Newgrounds Radio Chat Newgrounds Radio Chat

Badass

It's nice to have nearly every song in the Portal in radio form. Only thing that's missing is Dubstep which was added after this was submitted. Which is fine with me because I hate Dubstep. Combined with the ability to talk to other users, an NG radio is freaking awesome. Thanks so much for making this.

Poker Blast Poker Blast

wow

i liked it a lot. not like a lot of other stuff on this site. i mean, it's obviously not up to the quality of games i like to play, like RPGs and that kind of thing, but i like the concept, it's really sweet.

P.S. i epic failed in my attempt to play.

Slit Your Wrists! Slit Your Wrists!

funny

it was kinda funny. i don't really know how it was offensive, it's a joke dangit. i'm not really emo, although i do listen to some emo music here and there, but anyway, suck it up people. it doesn't matter who you are, emo or not, people are going to make fun of you. get used to it. i thought it was a thing with emos that they didnt care what people thought about them. so quit whining. jeez.