All 1,227 audio Reviews

Help [Demo] Help [Demo]

Great mic skills man! Fast, yet oddly chill style man! As for the beat, I love a good piano. Did you make the beat as well?

heyopc responds:

Thanks, and yeah! http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/668884

State of Mind State of Mind

Not bad man! I'd say it is a bit repetitive, but hey, you'll get better at that. If anything, I think it seems repetitive because of it's length, so maybe if it was a bit shorter? I love the outro best. Nice and relaxing. Good work man!

Rap Offbeat Rap Offbeat

Man, most of your beats would make awesome horror movie/game soundtracks! Loving it man, you're great at flipping samples!

Blue Skies Ahead Blue Skies Ahead

Wow! I would never have expected something like this from one of my favorite NG metal artists, but this was a very pleasant surprise! Very catchy leads, great tones, and overall very relaxing. This track makes me want to grab my favorite book and a cup of coffee, open up the windows and just be lazy for a day. Excellent work, sir.

Greensleeves Greensleeves

Holy hell. I've been out for a while(sorry about that, been working long hours lately), and THIS was a great track to come back to! Haunting, yet oddly peaceful as well. Love the "vinylization."

Moore Grooven Moore Grooven

Oh shit! Haven't seen anything from you in a while man(although it's been a while since I did anything myself too). Nice work on this one. Slow, smooth vibe, perfect to just sit down and relax to. Love it man!

Faithless Faithless

Nice and smooth. I love the bass, very video gamey. Keep up the good work man, you're easily my favorite producer on the hip hop portal right now. Peace.

LiberalShimmering responds:

Thanks for the love Jack! :)

Wasteland Wasteland

Damn bro! Sorry I've been a way for a while, but it's nice to come back to a track like this! Still got your signature haunting-yet-experimental sound going on. Very delicious piece to sink my teeth into here. Solid work man!

LiberalShimmering responds:

Thank you very much Jack.

Five by Five Five by Five

"Shitty" vocals? I thought they were pretty good, really. This has a very dreamy feel to it, very calm and relaxing. Sets a very good mood. Great work man!

-GM- Spring -GM- Spring

Definitely has that rainy day in spring feel to it. Loving the brass, as usual. I love your drum patterns too. I'm never going to be able to fully get my head around them, they're always different from the norm, always surprising me with something new. Great work man.

B-RadGfromOV responds: