Metal Gear Awesome Metal Gear Awesome

so funny..

I laughed so hard at this..I remember me and my cousin raging over this game

Stamp on the Ground Stamp on the Ground

asdf

Awesome. I'd love to be part of that DDR party..

Super Smash Super Smash

One of the best flashes ever

So Mario needs a giant sandwich to kick ass, and all Luigi needs is a joint??

Shoot The Soda Cans Shoot The Soda Cans

Nice concept!

Pretty good. Not super amazing, like mistergoat said, it's great for killing a few minutes. Could use a little more work. Cans move too fast, in my opinion, and there's too many of them by about 45 seconds into the game. Good effort though!

Newgrounds Radio Chat Newgrounds Radio Chat

Badass

It's nice to have nearly every song in the Portal in radio form. Only thing that's missing is Dubstep which was added after this was submitted. Which is fine with me because I hate Dubstep. Combined with the ability to talk to other users, an NG radio is freaking awesome. Thanks so much for making this.

Poker Blast Poker Blast

wow

i liked it a lot. not like a lot of other stuff on this site. i mean, it's obviously not up to the quality of games i like to play, like RPGs and that kind of thing, but i like the concept, it's really sweet.

P.S. i epic failed in my attempt to play.

Help [Demo] Help [Demo]

Great mic skills man! Fast, yet oddly chill style man! As for the beat, I love a good piano. Did you make the beat as well?

heyopc responds:

Thanks, and yeah! http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/668884

State of Mind State of Mind

Not bad man! I'd say it is a bit repetitive, but hey, you'll get better at that. If anything, I think it seems repetitive because of it's length, so maybe if it was a bit shorter? I love the outro best. Nice and relaxing. Good work man!

Rap Offbeat Rap Offbeat

Man, most of your beats would make awesome horror movie/game soundtracks! Loving it man, you're great at flipping samples!

Jocelyn, the Holy Knight Jocelyn, the Holy Knight

Beautiful! Great detail, especially on the horse. I'm digging this one man! You're truly talented

Sketchbook Sketchbook

Adorable! Especially the girl in the Converse shirt. Looks like that sketchbook was a good investment!

Carla Punk version Carla Punk version

I love it! Something that might make it fit the style you're going for a little more would be some pink or red streaks in her hair. Really liking it though, very cool style. Nice work!